Gentlemen, start your engines!

…but only if you swing that way. . .

FOXNews.com – Lance Bass of *NSYNC Reveals He’s Gay

Lance Bass, band member of *NSYNC, says he’s gay and in a “very stable” relationship with a reality show star. Bass, who formed *NSYNC with Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, tells People magazine that he didn’t earlier disclose his sexuality because he didn’t want to affect the group’s popularity. [...] The singer says he’s in a “very stable” relationship with 32-year-old actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS’ “Amazing Race.” Bass and Fatone, 29, are developing a sitcom pilot inspired by the screwball comedy “The Odd Couple,” in which his character will be gay.

6 Responses to “Gentlemen, start your engines!”

1. EzekielRawlins
    26. July 2006 at 15:27

Isn’t this the same guy who was trying to buy a ticket to the moon a couple of years back?

2. Troy
    26. July 2006 at 15:38

I’d definitley swing with Lance!!! And yes, he was the guy trying to get into outer space.

3. Juan
    26. July 2006 at 16:12

The other guy is so embarrassed to be with Lance (excellent name for a gay guy, btw), he won’t even give his real name. Still working on unscrambling Reichen Lehmkuhl, but haven’t come up with anything yet.

4. Juan
    26. July 2006 at 16:24

Hey Augie, you’re not going to do anything on what Ken Jennings said about Alex Trebek? Or did I miss something here?

5. Josh Herndon
    26. July 2006 at 16:55

Ah yes, good old Reichen from Amazing Race, season 4. You know, I have to say that this was one of the least surprising announcements to me. I always thought he swung that way.

26. July 2006 at 18:41

Juan – I probably should. I saw that post on his blog before I left for vacation last week and didn’t think much of it. Today, it’s on the front page of Drudge. It’s starting to get big, I suppose. Maybe I will do so tomorrow. Thanks!