- An Apple patent shows one way to have a touch sensitive screen on your iPod without scratching it: Use a bezel.
- New video of RED STEEL in multiplayer action for the Wii.
- Another very cool space shuttle launch pic.
- Omarosa had breast implants? Looks likely.
- The Shat’s new game show will take over the Wednesday night time slot vacated by Dancing With The Stars.
- We have a new Scrabble record, folks! Get back to memorizing your three letter word lists. You have a long way to go.
- Good news: the web is more secure this morning. IE7 has been downloaded over 3,000,000 times already.
- Firefox 2.0 is nice and all, but what about Firefox 3? It’s currently scheduled for Q1 2007 release. That’s insanely fast, though it looks like it’s the leftover bits of business that they ran out of time to plug into 2 — notably, the bookmark/history replacement system.
2 Responses to “Friday Link Dump”