- Remember that Line Rider Flash toy I pointed to a few weeks ago? Some people have done some incredibly silly time-wasting things with it. Check out this YouTube video!
- How does an Etch a Sketch work? Now you know.
- How dumb is MySpace? Dumber than advertised.
- How MythTV detects commercials.
- RocketBoom‘s Amanda Cogdon is set to announce a deal to vlog at one of the Big Three TV networks. Some cry “Sell Out.” It is ironic, I’ll give them that. Sometimes, though, you can only make great changes from within.
- Finally, someone explains with a chart how the whole UK versus Great Britain thing works.
- Coming later: Today’s new DVD releases.
One Response to “Tuesday Link Dump”