- How to knock down 91 pins in Wii Sports Bowling. Great video. Yeah, it’s a cheat, but there you have it. I tried it this weekend — was not successful. I did beat 500 points in the game for the first time, though.
- I’m thoroughly hooked on Wii Sports. I didn’t put the SUPER MONKEY BALL disc in the Wii at all this weekend. Wii Tennis is getting tougher and tougher, forcing me to learn to aim my shots more as I progress towards “Pro” level. I’ve had some insanely long volleys recently — hitting nearly five minutes without a point being scored. Wii Bowling, just like the real thing, gives me fits at strikes but is relatively easy on the spares. (I can throw a fast straight ball every time.) I’ve come up with a way to play golf sitting down by using the Wiimote more like a fishing rod than a golf club. It works well enough for me that I can enjoy it. I even had a birdie last night. Didn’t play baseball or boxing at all.
- Still don’t have my internet connection working with the Wii. That’s not the Wii’s fault. It’s my wireless set-up. I need to reboot it, reset it, and play with the settings. I’ve been too busy playing Wii Sports to worry about the Virtual Console and sharing my Mii. I do know, however, that there are at least three other wireless networks going on in my neighborhood. One is named “monkeywifi.”
- Various permutations of the Wiimote.
- Wii Error Code database. (There’s one or two tips on this page that might be useful for my WiFi issues, too.)
- You can replace your sensor bar with candles and still play the Wii. Wild!
4 Responses to “Wii Link Dump Du Jour”