- Wii Sports: Airplane?!? Is “Wii sports” the generic name Nintendo is using for all “simple” games meant for all ages? Last I checked, flying an airplane is not a sport, though cool.
- This site has a better explanation: Wii Motor Sports will be a follow-up title. It’s interesting that a game designed as a pack-in release and a demo kind of thing is sprouting legs.
- The Wii has sold 600,000 units in its first week. ZELDA was sold with 3/4ers of those systems.
- Walmarts have more Wiis in stock for December 3rd.
- My helpful Wii tip of the day: You don’t always have to point to the screen to make menu selections. The cross pad will work fine to select an option while the Wiimote is pointed away from the screen. If an option is already highlighted by default, merely pushing the A button will be enough to select it.
- After losing three punishing and brutal tennis matches in a row, I hit the comeback trail last night, winning four straight. Take that, Nintendo AI!
6 Responses to “Wednesday Wii Link Dump”