- AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL: When Caridee loses, I don’t want to be anywhere near her. She’s psycho-looking. Take a look at her eyes whenever she’s in the bottom two. I’m pretty sure they’re cloned from Ted Bundy. Just scary.
- The only crazier looking lady on TV this week is being defended by Alan Shore on BOSTON LEGAL. I haven’t watched Tuesday’s episode yet, so I don’t know the final outcome of the case, but Sunday’s episode was beautiful, right down to the fisticuffs in the men’s room. Legal insanity!
- THE CLASS is less a sit-com and more a cartoon, but it made me laugh out loud frequently again this week.
- Norm Duke needs work on the PBA BOWLING telecasts yet. In the last game this week, he predicted that Chris Barnes would throw a perfect shot in the upcoming frame because he needed to, and he has the mental game to pull it off. Aside from a couple of big money tournaments the PBA has concocted in the last couple of years, Barnes has a reputation for choking like Lonnie Walicek on TV. And, sure enough, the first shot in that frame was way high and not a strike. Unphased by this, Duke congratulated Barnes on making the perfect shot — even after a replay showed it wasn’t — and said he caught a bad break. No, Norm, he just made a bad shot on TV. He’s well-known for that by now.
- And, yes, I watched all of these shows on the TiVo. Live TV is for the birds.
2 Responses to “Random TV Notes”