A truly random assortment:
- In the three weeks since I installed the Akismet spam blocker on this blog, it’s caught over 15,000 spam comments. And I’ve only had to manually delete three or four. Score!
- You can buy Windows Vista today! But which one? This cartoon has the answer.
- A 3D desktop metaphor video. Throw your files across your desktop; pile them up high. Crazy.
- Apple Rumor Du Jour: Some cool Apple TV/Leopard integration.
- Best investment advice ever: Save those pennies. They might each be worth a nickel soon. Of course, it begs the question: If there are no one-cent pieces, won’t everything go up a penny in price? (From $1.99 to $2, for example.) And how would that work with tax rates? Just round everything up to the next nickel and pay extra taxes? I’m sure the politicians would have a field day pledging to ear mark those extra pennies to whatever the hot cause du jour is.
- The weekly DVD roundup will be available later this afternoon.