Miscellaneous Tech Geekiness:
- A history of Electronic Arts. It’s interesting to see my fun time of childhood explored as an historical piece. It’s weird to think that they were just games I played 20+ years ago. But there were actually PEOPLE behind those games and interesting behind-the-scenes stories. Thankfully, there are those who write these things down before it’s too late.
- LucasArts is opposing Digg’s trademark on the basis that it owns the trademark on the computer game THE DIG from 1994. I can’t imagine this one will stand up, but you just never know anymore.
- Guitar Hero for the Commodore 64. It’s a crazy crazy world out there.
- That whole Apple/Cisco ‘iPhone’ thing has been settled. Apple can use the TM. So can Cisco. The rest of the terms are secret. Anti-climax.
- In the beginning, there was Perl.
- Beginner’s Guide to Web Page Design. Simple steps.
- Startupping is a site for those interested in learning the lessons of past internet startuppers.