The Pop Culture Stuff:
- Haley Scarnato is using Kat McPhee’s hair extensions?!? And other tantalyzing questions (with pictures!) from last week’s performance. . . (Via)
- Rachael Ray likes what she eats. I’m not sure why this is so entrancing. Is it because I have a dirty mind? Or is it because something so innocuous as a simple gesture becomes hypnotic when repeated over and over and over and over again? (Via)
- Some people fear death. Others attempt to climb the outside of the tallest buildings without any gear. And take cell phone calls while they do it! (See penultimate pic.)
The Tech Stuff:
- Ruby on Rails coming to the desktop?
- Just what you always wanted: A Pink Zune! No more expensive eBay purchases — they’ll be available on their own soon. Pretty soon you’ll be squirting music to all of your friends and their Zunes. Zune. Wait, do you know anyone who bought a Zune?!?
- The PlayStation 3 finally comes in handy for something: donating unused cycles.
- It appears that Adobe’s pricing scheme for its next generation of products could be just as convoluted as Microsoft’s scheme for Windows Vista. (John Gruber beat me to the punch.)