- Would you want to live in this building? Color me nervous, but I wouldn’t.
- How IDOL contestants are tipped that they’re next to go.
- You know that guy trying to take Jack’s spot on 24 this season? You may remember him from some other cop show, or maybe an 80s sit-com. Well, that 80s sit-com is coming to DVD.
- Saturn has an odd hexagonally-shaped thingy. There’s a nice little animation showing it in action at the article, too. Crazy.
- And here’s a possible explanation of how it works.
- R.E.M. has announced a producer for their next album, and this guy is not impressed, to put it mildly. Hey, they could have hired The Matrix!
- Memo to Hollywood: Floating Head DVD Covers stink!
5 Responses to “Wednesday Link Dump”