24 Season Six – Midnight to 1:00 a.m.

Jack BauerJack makes plans.

Nobody listens to Jack.

Bad things happen.

When will they learn?

Oh, and the political power plays get personal.

If I could have made that into a haiku, I’d get beaucoup hits. . .

Discuss.

(Sorry this is so short this week.  Read this week’s edition of Pipeline for details on why.)

6 Responses to “24 Season Six – Midnight to 1:00 a.m.”

1. Chris Hunter
    24. April 2007 at 22:09

Augie, did you know about Michael Shanks coming to 24 by the end of this season? He’s going to play a big part in the personal power plays by the end of this season and in the next season.

Should be very interesting.

2. Overworm
    25. April 2007 at 07:22

This has nothing to do with “24″, which I haven’t followed regularly since the first season (which I didn’t make it past the first 12 hours) and haven’t seen an episode since the second season (though I’d love to sit down one month and watch all the seasons on DVD, 2 or 3 episodes a day until I caught up.)

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. And on the pending unemployment. As a veteran of getting laid off (I seem to be attacted to companies on the cusp of extinction) I speak very highly of being laid off and of being unemployed. A life spent working on something you don’t LOVE is a life mostly wasted.

3. Rick H
    25. April 2007 at 09:46

Best of luck finding a new gig.

4. EzekielRawlins
    25. April 2007 at 17:49

Non-24 related, Congrats Augie!

26. April 2007 at 08:22

Chris – I did not know that. I’ve never followed STARGATE, either, so his name doesn’t pop up on my radar that often, either. That’s likely why I missed it.

Overworm – thanks. I’m trying to work on something I love doing for my next job, but it’s a matter of getting enough experience with it to make it something people would want to hire me to do. Classic Catch-22. Keeps my nights and weekends busy, though.

Rick and Ezekiel — Thanks on all counts!

6. Phil Foxx
    26. April 2007 at 13:09

I actually enjoyed this episode more than past episodes, even though it had a lot of extra political storyline. I don’t know why; it was pretty much a lot of the same as before, it just felt better. Except I would’ve thought crazy Audrey would’ve been crazy for the entire episode, not just for the cliffhanger.

And let me also add good luck in finding a new gig and congratulations to you and your bride-to-be, Augie!