Just to give you all something else to read aside from American Idol chatter, here’s some recent Twitter postings, with my editorial comments/updates in brackets italicized afterwards:
- I’ve gotten to the point where I get home from work and have three or four pages of Tweets to read. Might be time to cut back.
- I just picked up the MacHeist bundle. I feel slightly dirty, but I couldn’t pass up the price for a few of these programs. [I need to do screencasting now, don't I?]
- But, really, does App Zapper exist for the sake of being given away in Mac bundles?!? [And slower days on MacZot.]
- This just in — Heath Ledger is still dead.
- Added to my To Do list (long term): Read ABSOLUTE WATCHMEN before the movie hits screens.
- I fear “Story of My Life” on Hard level might be the end point for me on Guitar Hero. Ouch, my fingers. . .
- No, dumb customer who thinks he’s funny, that item is NOT free if the register scanner has a problem reading the bar code. IDIOT!
- I love on-line retailers who accept PayPal. Makes it so much easier. [I Heart Adorama.]
- Given the results of Week 17 of the regular season, the Super Bowl, er, “The Big Game” should be an interesting one this year.
The internet has shrunk the word; it’s 24/7 living out there, across the globe. But the major blogs still shut down for the weekend. . .
Air Plane On A Conveyor Belt episode of Mythbusters is January 30th. You’ve been warned.