- And Wal-Mart drives the final stake through HD-DVD’s heart. It’s now officially dead, and we’re all just waiting for the press release from Toshiba to make it official.
- News item my mind is incapable of comprehending: SCO Rises From The Dead. Someone is throwing $100 million at it, and will likely restart the lawsuit machine. It is, after all, the only thing SCO knows how to do — and it fails miserably at it every time. Feh.
- Today’s ’24’ news: A Special Edition DVD Set of Season 1 is coming.
- Nintendo’s Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The Trailer. This is supposed to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- A little late by now, but still funny: Geeky Valentines.
One more mini link dump tomorrow. Then, it’s some actual writing on Sunday. Promise! (It’s already done, so that’s how I know. . .)