We all love Twitter. We all want to burn Twitter to the ground. It’s been a few days since I could access Page 2 of my Twitter messages. Needless to say, this means I barely follow the people I think I’m following. It also means I can’t access Page 2 of the Twitter messages I’ve posted.
So, uhm, here are a few Twitter posts from the past three days that I can access:
- Dear Amazon – I’d use more of your banner ads if you had one that WASN’T animated. UGH (I signed up for Project Wonderful. Don’t think that’ll be much better, but we’ll see.)
- Holy crap! Wizard World Philly is happening next weekend. Did anyone know? Did anyone care? (It starts in three days. Still, I haven’t read anything about it. Sad.)
- Organizing comics. (Now reading all the cool stuff I found that I have.)
- Went to the zoo. 260+ pics to process. Got through them pretty fast. Uploading family pics now. Will upload animal pics to Flickr later. (See this blog throughout the week!)
- And went baby furniture shopping and bedroom furniture shopping today. Didn’t like anything. Not a good start.
- I’ve never played Guitar Hero sitting down.
- This week’s Pipeline: Yes, comics are too expensive. I agree with you. And more.
- In case you all missed the highlight of So You Think You Can Dance: http://tinyurl.com/3v3vwk Pop and Lock XTreme
- Side street here is lined with fire engines, boats, etc. for the parade. I’m such a boy — I keep staring out at them. Next year: Pictures!
- Two Memorial Day BBQs today. 400 pictures. Probably 30 good ones. Gotta love photography! I know I love digital!
- Tonight’s annoyance: Ironing half a shirt before realizing it’s inside-out. Whoops.