Twitter has been relatively stable for the greater part of the last week. Cross your fingers. Here are some posts from there:
- The greatest musical EVER of 24: Season Two! Features “Dammit! The Longest Day of My Life” and a cougar song
- Watching most recent Meat Loaf concert DVD. Formulating thoughts. Blog post to come in the next week on it. (Almost finished now. Thoughts conflict as the concert carries on.)
- Jakob Dylan has a solo album coming soon to iTunes. Let’s see how different it is from The Wallflowers. They had some great stuff. (It’ll also be available on CD, fret not.)
- @Ihnatko – Comparing X-Men continuity to a Lynch movie is UNDERSTATING the issue. That said, I am looking forward to an ASTONISHING HC Vol 2
- Today’s Amazon package: Asterix and Giffen-era JLI HC vol 1. This is a VERY good day, indeed.
- My new favoritest Firefox plug-in ever: It’s All Text. http://tinyurl.com/35nsd4
- Soda should only be consumed from plastic containers. Aluminum canned soda tastes just like aluminum.
- Paul Simon stole Graceland, and yet I’m not surprised: http://tinyurl.com/6aqlbq
- @BrianDenham – I don’t know that I’ve EVER seen Pepsi in a glass bottle. I’ve seen Coke done that way, though. But I’m a Pepsi guy
- Ah, Twitter Page 2 – it’s nice to have you back.
- Watched two minutes of TWiTLive.tv, but now I’ll wait to listen to the whole thing in the car tomorrow. Like the video, though.Good quality
- With the weather now reaching 80 degrees, the G5 Mac Tower of mine does nothing but race its fans the entire time it’s on. Sad, really.
- CPU A and CPU B are at the same temperature, but CPU A fan runs almost continuously at 3x the speed. Is there any hack to fix this? Anyone? (Still searching for hacks or fixes on this one, actually.)
- How much longer before a 2 liter bottle of soda contains 1.75 liters for the same price?
To be continued tomorrow. . .