Only a day late with these. Sorry!
Follow me all the time at Twitter.com/augiedb
- Credit card company charged me a $13 fee for being short $8 on my last credit card payment. I just abused the ALL-CAPS button in my response
- Credit Card company websites are made to be confusing on purpose right? I never have any idea which number I’m supposed to pay.
- Good news — the credit card company refunded the silly $13 fee. Sometimes, acting like a self-righteous douchebag can save you a few bucks.
- UGH, Amazon is saying my STARMAN OMNIBUS won’t ship for two more weeks. That’s the problem with pre-ordering comics through them. . .
- Downloading new Weezer album now through Amazon. I love 2008.
- Secret Invasion is like a Mamet movie – lotsa stuff happens, but I know better than to believe ANY of it. Besides, it’s comics. Nobody dies!
- Another day, another four reviews posted to the CBR Reviews section.
- Attempting to parse the language of the Homeowners Association By-Laws for where I might be moving in about six weeks. My mind will explode
- I want to learn Ruby Cocoa and program iPhone apps in it. I have no idea if that’s possible or when I would learn it or what I would program