- Funniest XKCD comic I’ve seen: MacGyver Gets Lazy.
- Scully’s father died. Sad. He was also on that Stargate show, it seems.
- Greatest alarm clock ever: Every time you don’t wake up, it calls a random number on your cell phone. Wake up by ticking off your friends!
- Hellboy on Inside the Actor’s Studio. I laughed.
- I never thought a show like “Wipeout” would make it to air in America, just for litigious reasons. It’s way too easy a show for a contestant to get hurt on and sue for big damages. Why risk it? Why not just do a trivia show? There’s a fifty page release form contestants have to sign, and special mud to make their landings soft.
Yes, this one is short. Time for a long weekend. I’ll see you back here on Monday, for sure. But you never know — if something strikes my fancy, I might pop up over the weekend.