- I’ve not watched any TV for two days now, and I don’t feel as if I’ve missed much. On the other hand, WWIII might have broken out, and I wouldn’t have a clue. I’m too wrapped up on-line with San Diego convention coverage. Onto the link dump!
- Most disturbing thing about the linked pic of the Darwyn Cooke press conference: People using iPod Nanos as recording devices. Glad they’re not podcasting that audio. Are they?
- I should have known about this sooner. But, here’s how to pair your Apple remote to a specific Apple TV or laptop. This will prevent me from turning Front Row on the laptop when I flip to a new podcast on the Apple TV. Whew.
- Just how much money is Joss Whedon making on his direct-to-internet video? Here’s an educated guess.
- MacRumors shows it is possible to give up a life of medicine for Tech Blogging.
Have a great weekend!