- #49 on the Billboard charts this week? American Idol’s
KatieKristy Lee Cook.
- Want an alternative to ironing? How about your own clothes steamer? Looks interesting. . . Anyone ever use one of these?
- Adobe Illustrator CS4. My copy is still “CS.” I don’t think I’ll be upgrading, but it certainly looks nice.
- Listen to an entire Jill Sobule concert streamed through your browser. Pretty cool. Her next album, by the way, has been recorded. No word on when we’ll be able to download it, though.
- If you haven’t seen Nintendo’s ad for the new Wario Shake game, you must click this link NOW.
- “Dear Mr. Watterston” is a documentary on the creator of “Calvin & Hobbes,” as told by his fans. Or something like that.
- Laugh Your Abs Away. It’s stupid. It’s frightening. But it makes me laugh. Every Time I Watch It.