eBay Death Watch is Back On!

Tech Crunch wasn’t as thrilled with eBay’s recent earnings statement.  In fact, they found really only one point of hope for the company: As eBay’s Core Business Hits Hard Times, Skype Begins To Shine

Another eBay business that is holding its own, surprisingly, is Skype. Revenues for the third quarter were $143 million. Although its growth rate is slowing, at least it is still growing, both on an annual (46 percent) and sequential quarterly (5 percent) basis. Its total registered users grew 51 percent to 370 million, and those people used up 16 billion minutes of talk time.

Ah, good ol’ Skype! Love it.