As of this writing, I’ve posted 4328 messages on Twitter. Here are some very recent ones:
- Type “NYCC” into Flickr and what do you get? Slave Leia pics. ::sigh:: [This may not still hold true, but it was groan-worthy not too long ago.]
- Watched some of the Grammys. Too bad Jennifer Hudson can’t carry a tune. She can scream bloody murder, though. [OK, maybe that was a bad turn of phrase, but I stand by the sentiment. She spent so much time accenting what the gospel choir sang by her usual chin-wagging scream that she never carried a tune.]
- Also saw The Jonas Bros in action for the first time. The one with the vest on? He can’t really sing, either, can he? Faker. [The Jonas Bros., as it turns out, are locals.]
- It takes a significant effort to lose this consistently on the lottery. [My perfect record of not winning the lottery continues!]
- When the Kindle can handle full color comics, count me in. I’d pay $500 for one of those then. . .
- If I went back to my blog and deleted everything on it that I wrote between the years of 2003 and 2006, would anyone notice? [I’m not going to, but seriously, would you? Are the archives here worth anything?]
- Looked at myself in the mirror tonight and my daughter stared back at me. Poor kid has De Blieck genes early on. It’ll change, I’m sure.
- Can’t believe there’s no plug-in to Export to Kodak Photo Gallery in Lightroom. I guess Kodak never made an API? So sad.