I’m not quite sure what to make of what happened here. Who set up who? Are those misbehaving kids in costume? Are those, er, “little people” actors? Were they told to act goofy and steal the scene?
If you believe it, it’s hilarious. I giggled out loud. What do you think? Are you more cynical than I?
Ewoks Go Nuts
The moonwalking part had me in tears.
A couple of weeks late, yes, but a thought:
Will Chef Ramsay ever again hire someone whose hair would pass a health inspection?
Will Chef Ramsay ever pick the right winner?
Did they cut the budget this year? Is that why the final two only got one hour of two? Is that why they didn’t get to decorate their restaurant and bring in their family members to help? Honestly, I didn’t miss that part too much. It always seemed like false drama to me when something would go wrong during construction just at the end of the halfway point.
And will the producers ever have the guts to invite in contestants for their cooking abilities rather than their abilities to fit into a two dimensional caricature/archetype that they can exploit for drama?
Despite all of that, I can’t wait for next season. Which prompts the final question:
When will Chef Ramsay run out of restaurants to staff?
Let’s see if I can sum this up quickly:
Net income increased 68% to $199 million in the third quarter, or $0.45 per diluted share, compared with net income of $118 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, in third quarter 2008.
That’s good. There’s some adjustments made due to weaknesses of currency conversion, but the whole press release is good news for AMZ, my retailer of choice for as many things in my life as possible. The Kindle must be doing very well for them.
I gave up waiting for Twitter to answer their help desk tickets. So I started new, using @AugieShoots as my handle, borrowing from my photography blog name. I’ve been on there a few days now and am getting in to the swing of things again. Here’s a sampling of recent Tweets:
- A short list of NFL players charged with murder, or related crimes: http://bit.ly/26fPE0
- @JAFlanagan – Baby kicking is the coolest, especially since it’s not the man’s stomach baby is kicking. :)
- Now that I’m back on Twitter, I need to decide if I’ll be judicious about blocking the spammer types, or just let it go and not waste time. [So far, I’m being all laissez faire.]
- @mikesterling ALF was always the first topic of discussion in Art Class on Tuesday mornings. But then that was sixth grade or so. Heh
- Doc says my daughter is developing normally. Too bad I’m falling apart.
- I’m getting 1 photo approved on iStockPhoto.com for every 4 I upload, I think, now. At this rate, I’ll have a portfolio there in a decade.
- Went to a Fall Festival type thing today and didn’t get any good nature shots. You have to try really hard to throw an unphotogenic event.