I gave up waiting for Twitter to answer their help desk tickets. So I started new, using @AugieShoots as my handle, borrowing from my photography blog name. I’ve been on there a few days now and am getting in to the swing of things again. Here’s a sampling of recent Tweets:
- A short list of NFL players charged with murder, or related crimes: http://bit.ly/26fPE0
- @JAFlanagan – Baby kicking is the coolest, especially since it’s not the man’s stomach baby is kicking. :)
- Now that I’m back on Twitter, I need to decide if I’ll be judicious about blocking the spammer types, or just let it go and not waste time. [So far, I’m being all laissez faire.]
- @mikesterling ALF was always the first topic of discussion in Art Class on Tuesday mornings. But then that was sixth grade or so. Heh
- Doc says my daughter is developing normally. Too bad I’m falling apart.
- I’m getting 1 photo approved on iStockPhoto.com for every 4 I upload, I think, now. At this rate, I’ll have a portfolio there in a decade.
- Went to a Fall Festival type thing today and didn’t get any good nature shots. You have to try really hard to throw an unphotogenic event.